24 Mar 2015

Back to basics




Today I'd like to share with you something special. Well at least special for me.
This month I statred a series of articles about basic things in our hobby: preparing miniatures for paint, priming, basic techniques and such. Apparently there is a lot of people asking about such basic things we all assume everyone knows. So if any of you finds the subject interesting, please let me know what would you like to read about, ask questions if you have any. I'll do my best to cover all interesting topics and after every part, will have a small Q&A about previous one. Of course if we'll get any Q to give them an A:)
 


First article is about preparing miniatures for paint, cleaning them, fixing issues, removing mould lines. Next one will cover priming. I hope you'll enjoy the whole serie, and even if you're not beginners in our hobby, you'll find some interesting things.

cheers
'eM

2 comments:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete